Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July 22, 2008

Today is a great day! Mama and I are up packing to go to Jackson, MS! My Tedd is flying in tonight. We are staying tonight with Aunt Debra then heading to Columbia tomorrow for Impact conference. I just wanted to give everyone a brief overview from the past few days before heading out...

  • Mama preached on Sunday...It was a great service! *PAUSE* THIS WOMAN JUST CAME IN HERE AND BROKE OUT IN HER CHURCH DANCE ...IM LISTENING TO TRADING MY SORROWS ...SHE IS A TRIP! *UNPAUSE* :) She preached about sowing the word...one of those sermons that reminds you just how little you are doing to reach the world.
  • She supervised more cleaning :) I reorganized our utility room, she vacuumed the house and then I mopped, pretty much we done a ton of underneath cleaning yesterday.
  • OOOH...My birthday was Saturday so Mama woke up wanting to go to town...she bought me a beautiful bouquet of circus roses and yellow daisies. We picked up a cake from Sugarees Bakery then went to lunch at McAlister's. Brittney came over and hung out that night...It was pretty much a great day :)
  • I almost forgot...so sorry...We saw the dr Thursday and they done blood work. There was no infection praise God! Thanks for the prayers! They said the fever was most likey caused by the lack of hormones in her body. So far no more high temps! WooHoo!

OK so I am being rushed...Latrelle, mama says I am as bad as you are because I take 5 hrs to get dressed. LoL I am going to pack but dont be sad ....we will be back Friday and I will have lots to tell you I am sure. Thanks for everything guys!

Focused Prayer:

  • Liver counts to decrease.
  • Second treatment is the 29th.
  • No side effects.
  • Safety for our trip.

Thanks! We love ya!

Charlcy

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hope you all have a safe trip. Just go, relax and soak up everything. Take care and God Bless. Love Becky