Tuesday, June 24, 2008

June 24, 2008

We got our nails did! :) We have two days before the projected date of mama's immune system bottoming out sooo I took her to get her nails done. Mani/Pedi...She looks lovely and feels great too! Had a little business to tend to then off to get George's chicken!! WooHoo!



Back home and relaxing...we are about to watch yet another movie. I promise we do other things our options are just slightly limited ...we live in MYRTLE MS! :) I am attempting to catch up with all this blogging...I have been a little of out it with the medications the dr gave me...so sorry that I have been slacking!



GOOD NEWS!! My boyfriend will be back in from work tomorrow...I will be in Jackson, MS to pick him up on Thursday and he has already informed me that the competition is on! He says that by the time he is through waiting on mama hand and foot she would be wishing him to be her son! :) We will see!

ALSO...Daddy gets off work tomorrow until after his vacation so we will have him around more! YAY!



Focused Prayer:

-Continue praying for no side effects...she has been great and we would like to see that continue

-Strength in body and mind

-Please cont praying for me...I need to get better so I can take care of mama! :)



Thanks for everything!

Charlcy

4 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Marilyn,
I just wanted to stop by and wish you a good day..."A blessed day". I don't get much time in between these boys but I try. If your like me there's not a lot you don't do for your grandchildren. I've had a torn rotator for about eight weeks now and they don't understand "Nana's BooBoo. I just pray that you can keep up your strength so your's don't see your BooBoo. It's so hard on the little fellows. I'm going to try and get your address to Bobby and Ruby. Bobby has just come out on the "GOOD" side of his battle. Basicly the doctors told his family to plan his funeral but he'll tell you today "I'm a walking miracle".
I'm hoping to get away for a few days soon but I'll be back in touch later.Take care of YOURSELF and let everyone else do the same. You can go back to careing for all of them when your well again.
Gods Blessings......Love Becky

drdpena said...

Hey guys....Charlcy...if you're gonna be in Jackson...Take your cousins home with you and I'll see you all on Friday night. Heee-Heee!!! Your secret is out. You're gonna be in the neighborhood so you might as well take them. It'll give them a chance to give your BF a chance to see if he loves you enuf to stay after the J&J interview! LOL!!!
Love you all and see you in a couple of days....(u little tv addicts!!)

drdpena said...

Hey Charlcy....go to this website and have Marilyn listen to Hold On. It will truly bless her and YOU. It's powerful! Love you bunches....see you tomorrow. Jacob and Jordan are WAY excited to see you! P.S. We're expecting some of your famous waffles. I'll bring my panini maker Nickie go me for Mom's Day! Tell Ted the boys are bringing their Wii. Oh Yeah, they're doing a solo song for you all at the church on Sunday morning...."pastor request"! HeeHee!! Love you, Auntie Debra

Sheila Long said...

Sis. Marilyn

Just to let you know that we are praying for you and we know that you are in God's hands! We place you their as often as we can! We believe in you and the healing!

I would love to know more about your baseball bat sermon! It sounds great! I love to beat the devil up...I am not meaning my husband..lol.

Keep up the good work,we know that you are fighting the good fight of faith!

We love you and appreciate your love for souls!

We miss Charlcy, we are glad that she is with you to make those yummy waffles... although I never really had any of her cooking.. I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad one:)

Have a blessed day!

Love and prayers,
Sheila Long